The CPaMS Scholars Program application for the Class of 2024 is now available. The application is separate from the Loyola University Maryland application. The process is:
- Interested students must first apply to be admitted to Loyola University Maryland as a member of the first-year Class of 2024.
- After completing your Loyola University Maryland application, you will need to use your Applicant Status Page login credentials sent to you via email to complete the online CPaMS Scholars application.
- Please complete the application by the deadline for consideration:
- Early Action Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Regular Action Deadline: February 1, 2020
- Interested students must plan to major in computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics, or data science. Data science majors must choose a technical focus within the major's course choices.
- The scholarship will be up to $10,000 annually for up to four years. The actual amount of the scholarship will depend on financial need determined by Loyola’s office of financial aid. To be considered for a scholarship as part of being a CPaMS Scholar, applicants must complete their Profile and FAFSA as detailed by Financial Aid.
- To remain in the CPaMS Scholars program, students must maintain a 3.0 GPA in the courses required for the major; continue to major in computer science, physics, mathematics, or statistics; and complete a set of planned courses associated with the program. For a full list of requirements, see the CPaMS Scholars Expectations webpage.
- Scholars must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, nationals, or refugees, to qualify for scholarship money.