Free parking is available beginning at 5:00 the day of the event at the Loyola-Notre Dame Library, located at 200 Winston Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21212
If the library parking lot is full, you may park along the curb (just not in the traffic circle, or where it is a fire lane), or also consider parking at the Butler Hall parking lot. From the library, please follow these directions to get to the Butler Hall parking lot:
- Leave the library parking lot, and turn right, heading south on York Road.
- Turn right on Cold Spring Lane.
- Turn right onto campus at the Millbrook Road traffic light.
- Proceed straight, through the three-way intersection. Proceed to the next stop sign, and then take the road to the right as it curves up the hill.
- At the top of the hill, you will see a fairly large parking lot. All of this parking is free after 4pm. The library is a short walk down the hill, behind Hammerman Hall and Butler Hall.
* Important Note: sinkhole on Winston Avenue *
A sinkhole has developed on Winston Avenue, which may impede access to the library parking lot. Please use the following directions for a detour:
1. If you are traveling south on York Road, turn right onto Notre Dame Lane (you will see a CVS on the corner) >> image
2. Proceed on Notre Dame Lane all the way to the end until you see a sign for McCauley Hall on your left. Turn left into McCauley Hall (the gates will be up for this event).
3. Proceed through the McCauley Hall lots. Turn right onto Winston Avenue to arrive in the Library parking lot. >> image