Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) is the closest airport for access to campus.
There are shuttle services, as well as Lyft and taxis, available for ground transportation.
The most convenient and accessible route to campus is I-695 (the Baltimore Beltway). Proceed to exit 25 (Charles Street) and go south on Charles Street approximately five miles. The University’s main entrance is on North Charles Street, immediately before Loyola's pedestrian bridge. Make a left onto Ennis Parallel, a right onto Millbrook Road, and a right onto Cold Spring Lane. Visit our directions website.
There are several parking options while visiting Loyola.
- On-street parking on Charles Street, Millbrook Road, or Cold Spring Lane in compliance with Baltimore City parking regulations. Please take extra precaution to observe parking signs and restrictions to ensure that your vehicle is not towed. Families may park on Cold Spring Lane and Charles Street after 6pm on Friday for the entire Family Weekend.
- Families may also park in the "Triangle lot", located on Cold Spring Lane, across from the Alumni House. Please be sure to use the marked cross-walk, located at the stoplight of Cold Spring Lane and Millbrook Ave. when crossing the street.
- Overflow parking is available at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen, located at 5200 North Charles Street. Please park on the lower two tiers of the Cathedral lot only. Shuttles run between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. on Friday, and on Saturday between 10:30 a.m. and 8 p.m. Please allow an additional 20 minutes for the shuttle service to campus from overflow parking.
- Parking lot adjacent to Butler Hall and behind Flannery O'Connor Hall beginning at 4 p.m. on Friday, September 30th, and throughout the weekend.
- Pay-per-hour parking lot behind Jenkins Hall. This parking lot offers free parking on Saturday and Sunday.
- Overflow parking is also available at the Fitness and Aquatic Center, only on Saturday after 4 p.m.
View a map of campus.