Camp Greyhound is for students entering grades 1-6.
Registration is OPEN! Reserve your spot at the best recreational camp in Baltimore!
- Cost: $300/week (Weeks 1 & 3 will be prorated to $240)
- Early Care: $25/week
- After Care: $25/week
- Sibling Discount: a 5% sibling discount is available
- Loyola Discount: a 5% discount is available for children of Loyola Faculty/Staff/Admin*, alumni, graduate students, and FAC members
*only Faculty/Staff/Admin qualify for both the Loyola and Sibling discount
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code for registration.
We offer 9 one-week sessions. Sign up for one week, or multiple weeks!
||June 21 - June 24
||*Camp closed June 20; price will be prorated
||June 27 - July 1
||July 5 - July 8
||*Camp closed July 4; price will be prorated
||July 11 - July 15
||July 18 - July 22
||July 25 - July 29
||Aug 1 - Aug 5
||Aug 8 - Aug 12
||Aug 15 - Aug 19
Registration Quick Facts
- During registration, you can register for multiple weeks!
- Friend Group Request: You are able to request a friend during registration.
- Additional information will be sent before the start of camp!
Registration Help - Step by Step
- Click "Register Now" button
- Click "Sign-In" under any week offered
- If you do not have an account, select "Don't have an account: Sign Up." If you do have an account, proceed to login.
- When creating an account, it will direct you to enter First Name, Last Name, Email, and Password.
- Once login or account created, select "Register" for first week of camp you want to attend.
- It will direct you to add a Family Member. Please add your kid(s) to your account here to register them.
- After this, follow the registration by answering all questions and completing the payment either in full or with a down payment.
Camp Greyhound Refund Policy
- If you cancel two weeks prior to the start of the camp week, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit/cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of the camp week.