Phonathon is now hiring enthusiastic and well-spoken individuals to help raise financial support for Loyola's Annual Fund. Being a Phonathon Associate requires persistence, patience, and great people skills.
Working with Phonathon allows you to:
- Develop strong communication, management, and problem solving skills
- Build your resume with an impressive fundraising position
- Learn how to conduct a professional, fundraising phone call
- Network with alumni and receive career advice
- Work in a fun and collaborative environment with fellow students
- Speak to thousands of alumni and parents and learn about the history of Loyola
- Serve as an ambassador for Loyola to help expand our network and improve our school
- Receive full training and learn valuable skills that will be useful for any post-grad job you pursue
- Work toward student leadership positions
- Help to raise over $250,000 a year toward the Loyola experience for current and future students
"From my first semester freshman year Phonathon has been a place of both personal and professional growth for me! Not only has Phonathon helped me to develop crucial communication skills, but it has helped me to gain a better understanding of philanthropy and its importance on Loyola's campus. I would strongly encourage any student to get involved with Phonathon and learn how they too can help build a better future for Loyola!" - Julia, Manager
Ideal candidates should display:
- An interest in learning more about philanthropy and its presence on campus
- An interest in learning more about how phonathon impacts the Loyola experience for current and future students
- Excellent time management skills
- A comfort in interacting with a diverse alumni base
- An interest in becoming an ambassador and positively representing the University
- Enthusiasm for Loyola University Maryland!
"Being a part of Phonathon allows me to give back to Loyola in a meaningful way while also providing me with the unique oportunity to connect with alumni of all ages." - Nicole, Manager
The starting pay is $9.25/hr with the potential for nightly bonuses and merit based raises. Phonathon Associates are required to work two nights a week, Monday-Thursday, 6-9 P.M. No previous employment experience necessary. We hire federal work study and direct hire students! All are welcome to apply!
Interested in Applying?
Applications are currently being accepted for Spring 2018! Priority deadline is January 5!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.