Tickets available to hear lecture by Jesuit comedian and writer Rev. Jim Martin
Rev. Jim Martin, S.J., is speaking at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 7, in McGuire Hall at Loyola University Maryland.
Why should you go? Here’s your Jesuit Guide to the Funniest Lecture at Loyola All Year:
- If you call or email today, you might even be able to get a ticket for a friend or family member.
- Fr. Martin is talking about “Finding Joy in All Things.” Who doesn’t want to find joy?
- He’s the official chaplain to the Colbert Report.
- He has almost 35,000 Twitter followers and almost 55,000 Facebook fans.
- There’s no way you’ll finish your decorating and shopping and everything else you need to do. Find time for a laugh.
- He’s the author of The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything.
- Know how often a Jesuit has made you smile? Fr. Martin will make you laugh out loud.
- And he won’t just make you laugh. He’ll inspire you, too.
- He’s signing his books after the lecture. Talk about a Christmas gift that works for anyone on your list.
- He canceled his plans for the day just to come to Loyola—because he had such a great time when he visited two years ago.
Tickets can be reserved by calling 410-617-2545 or writing to email@example.com while the limited remaining tickets are still available.