Baltimore County M.Ed. in Educational Technology (Fully Online)
Transform Teaching Through Technology
Loyola University Maryland's School of Education will offer a Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Technology cohort to Baltimore County Public School teachers and administrators beginning Fall 2018.
This master's degree program emphasizes an intentional, research-based approach designed to transform educators into technology leaders. Our students learn powerful, useful concepts that help them keep pace with fast-changing technology trends, and apply them in a K-12 classroom or district wide.
This fully online master's degree program has been created to develop teacher leaders who effectively combine 21st century skills and digital learning into Baltimore County Public School teaching and learning framework. Participants will complete all coursework in the online environment through a balanced integration of synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences.
- Fall 2018-Spring 2022
- During the Fall 2018, participants will enroll in two 8 week courses. The first course will start September 4th and conclude on October 28th. The second course will begin on October 29th and conclude on December 20th.
- From Spring 2019-Spring 202, participants will enroll in one course per semester. The course will meet for 15 weeks.
Reduced Rate Tuition:
Eligible school system employees who enroll in this cohort program pay a reduced tuition rate of $220 per credit.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Loyola Timonium Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive Timonium, Maryland
How to Apply:
Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Online Application
- Submit Personal Statement: Submit a personal statement of at least 200 words that describes your academic and professional achievements and your aspirations and how Loyola's graduate program will help you fulfill your goals.
- Official Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary colleges and universities attended.
- Optional: Letter of Recommendation, Resume
If you are a current Baltimore County Public Schools employee and would like more information on joining a cohort, please contact email@example.com