Cohort Graduate Programs Virtual Opportunities
Loyola University Maryland's School of Education offers prospective students virtual opportunities to learn more about our cohort graduate program offerings and its benefits.
Loyola offers hybrid and fully online master's and certificate cohort programs for educators. Convenient locations are offered through our site-based locations and educators benefit from a 15% tuition discount.
Why attend a virtual session?
- Learn about the benefits and highlights of the cohort graduate programs
- Learn about the admission process and how the convenience of our cohort programs can be a good fit for you
- Learn about the tuition discount and scholarship opportunities
- Have your $60 application fee waived
- Meet your recruitment team
- Obtain more in-depth information about each of our cohort programs
- Ask questions related to the cohort graduate programs
- Discover a supportive community committed to your success
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
Virtual Information Session for All Counties
Howard County Only
Baltimore City Only
Program Specific Information Sessions
- Curriculum and Instruction: Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 5 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
- Educational Technology: Thursday, Nov. 12 at 5 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
- Literacy Education: Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 5 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
- Educational Leadership: Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 5 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
Want to schedule a one-on-one session with a recruiter?
If you're not available for an upcoming virtual session, please complete the form below to schedule a one-on-one session with a member of the cohort recruitment team (Jerusha Dunning and Jade Margerum).