Cohort Graduate Programs Virtual Opportunities
Loyola University Maryland's School of Education offers prospective students virtual opportunities to learn more about our cohort graduate program offerings and its benefits.
Loyola offers hybrid and fully online master's and certificate cohort programs for educators. Convenient locations are offered through our site-based locations and educators benefit from a 15% tuition discount.
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
Why attend a virtual information session?
- Learn about the benefits and highlights of the cohort graduate programs
- Learn about the admission process and how the convenience of our cohort programs can be a good fit for you
- Learn about the tuition discount and scholarship opportunities
- Have your $60 application fee waived
- Meet your recruitment team
- Obtain more in-depth information about each of our cohort programs
- Ask questions related to the cohort graduate programs
- Discover a supportive community committed to your success
Educator Perspectives: Reckoning with our Past in Schools
Join us for our upcoming live webinar on Wednesday, Dec. 15 at 5 p.m. EST, Loyola's School of Education will present another "Educator Perspectives" webinar as part of our series. This webinar will focus on reckoning with our past in schools. Loyola faculty will begin with a brief historical context of critical race theory's influence in K-12 education, why and how it has been a part of our schools. Panelists will dive deeper and continue with a discussion on what is needed at the school and district level from teachers, school leaders, students, parents, and community members. Stephanie Flores-Koulish, Ph.D., Professor and Program Director of Curriculum and Instruction for Social Justice, will moderate the discussion.
This event is free and open to the public. Online registration is now available. We look forward to seeing you there!
Want to schedule a one-on-one session with a recruiter?
If you're not available for an upcoming virtual session, please complete the form below to schedule a one-on-one session with a member of the recruitment team (Jerusha Dunning and Jade Margerum).