Cohort Graduate Programs Virtual Opportunities
Loyola University Maryland's School of Education offers prospective students virtual opportunities to learn more about our cohort graduate program offerings and its benefits.
Loyola offers hybrid and fully online master's and certificate cohort programs for educators. Convenient locations are offered through our site-based locations and educators benefit from a 15% tuition discount.
Why attend a virtual session?
- Learn about the benefits and highlights of the cohort graduate programs
- Learn about the admission process and how the convenience of our cohort programs can be a good fit for you
- Learn about the tuition discount and scholarship opportunities
- Have your $60 application fee waived
- Meet your recruitment team
- Obtain more in-depth information about each of our cohort programs
- Ask questions related to the cohort graduate programs
- Discover a supportive community committed to your success
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
All Counties/ All Programs
Monday, May 3 at at 3:30 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
Monday, May 3 at 6:30 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
Tuesday, June 15 at 6 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
Wednesday, May 26 at 5:30 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
Register and have the opportunity to have your questions and concerns answered by a reliable and credible alumni community. Receive an inside look into being a Loyola cohort graduate student, and opportunities available after graduation.
Want to schedule a one-on-one session with a recruiter?
If you're not available for an upcoming virtual session, please complete the form below to schedule a one-on-one session with a member of the cohort recruitment team (Jerusha Dunning and Jade Margerum).