The COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented disruption to education, but during this time, teachers have gone to incredible lengths to help their students keep learning. To all teachers, thank you for your hard work and dedication!
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, Loyola University Maryland’s School of Education is proud to offer four- $4,000 enrollment scholarships, to qualified applicants to be used towards your tuition charges as you continue your educational path. This scholarship is for newly admitted students in one of our qualifying master’s or post-master’s certificate cohort programs for the Fall 2021 semester. Classes start August 30, 2021.
***Additional bonus of 15% tuition discount for all School of Education cohort students.
Please see how to apply and eligibility requirements below.
How to Apply
1. Complete and submit a cohort admission application (please select one of the qualifying cohort programs listed above) and fulfill the application requirements (i.e., strong essay and transcripts) between May 3 - May 9, 2021, ($60 application fee will be waived).
*Scholarship recipients will be selected based on strength of application and essay. Your essay should be at least 200 words or more describing academic and professional achievements and how you feel Loyola’s program will help you fulfill your goals.
Transcripts can be sent electronically to: email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
Timonium Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
2. Follow Loyola’s School of Education on social media: (Instagram: loyola _education, Twitter: @LoyolaEducation, and Facebook: Loyola School of Education).
- Must be a newly admitted student to Loyola’s School of Education for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Must submit and complete all admission application requirements no later than May 9, 2021.
- Must start classes in the Fall 2021 semester. Students who defer or withdraw will no longer be eligible.
Please note the following:
- The $4,000 scholarship will be divided equally over your first four semesters (fall 2021, spring 2022, summer 2022, and fall 2022).
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for all fees, books, and LiveText assessment tool.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other university scholarships/grants.
If you have any additional questions, please contact recruitment team, Jerusha Dunning or Jade Margerum, at 410-617-2990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE THAN READY. LOYOLA READY.