Loyola University Maryland’s commitment to education stems from a tenured Jesuit tradition embodying academic excellence, integrity, service, and community. Our mission in the School of Education is to prepare educators who can bring about a fundamental change for our students, schools, and communities. Explore our scholarship opportunities for Spring 2021 below:
Loyola is proud to offer applicants scholarship opportunities up to $5,000 over four semesters beginning in the Spring 2021 semester to be used towards your cohort graduate program tuition as you continue your educational path.
Cohorts benefit from a 15% tuition discount, merit-based scholarship opportunities, $60 application fee waiver, and a lockstep program with their peers.
This scholarship is for newly admitted students in all qualifying cohort programs:
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
Post-Master's Certificate in Administration & Supervision
M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction for Social Justice
M.Ed. in Literacy programs- Reading Specialist
Literacy Teacher for Culturally and Lingusitically Diverse Populations.
Classes for our spring semester start Jan. 18, 2021.
*Priority will be given to applicants interested in the M.Ed. in Educational Technology, M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, or Post-Master's Certificate in Administration & Supervision programs.
To be considered, please see the following information on how to apply and eligibility requirements below.
How to apply
Complete and submit a cohort admission application (please select one of the qualifying cohort programs listed above) and fulfill the initial application requirements (i.e., essay, transcripts and optional documents) by Jan. 11, 2021 ($60 application fee will be waived).
Transcripts can be sent electronically to: email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
Timonium Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Be sure to follow Loyola’s School of Education social media: (Instagram: loyola _education, Twitter: @LoyolaEducation and Facebook: Loyola School of Education).
- Must be a newly admitted student to Loyola’s School of Education.
- Must submit and complete all admission application requirements by Jan. 11, 2021.
- Must start classes in the Spring 2021 semester. Students who defer or withdraw will no longer be eligible.
Please note the following:
- The $5,000 scholarship will be divided equally over your first four semesters (spring 2021, summer 2021, fall 2021, and spring 2022).
- The $2,000 scholarship will be divided equally over your first two semesters (spring 2021 and summer 2021).
- The $1,000 scholarship will be applied to your first semester (spring 2021).
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for all fees, books, and LiveText assessment tool.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other university scholarships/grants.
If you have any additional questions, please contact recruitment team, Jerusha Dunning or Jade Margerum at 410-617-2990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE THAN READY. LOYOLA READY.