Loyola University Maryland’s commitment to education stems from a tenured Jesuit tradition embodying academic excellence, integrity, service, and community. Our mission in the School of Education is to prepare educators who can bring about a fundamental change for our students, schools, and communities.
Explore our scholarship opportunities for Fall 2021 below:
Merit-based Scholarship Opportunities
Loyola is proud to offer applicants scholarship opportunities up to $5,000 for Fall 2021 semester to be used towards your cohort graduate program tuition as you continue your educational path.
Cohorts benefit from a 15% tuition discount, merit-based scholarship opportunities, $60 application fee waiver, and a lockstep program with their peers.
This scholarship is for newly admitted students in all qualifying cohort programs:
M.Ed. in Educational Technology
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
Post-Master's Certificate in Administration & Supervision
M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction for Social Justice
M.Ed. in Literacy programs- Reading Specialist
Literacy Teacher for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Populations.
To be considered, please see the following information on how to apply and eligibility requirements below.
How to apply
1. Complete and submit a cohort admission application (please select one of the qualifying cohort programs listed above) and fulfill the initial application requirements (i.e., strong essay, transcripts and optional documents) by June 1, 2021 ($60 application fee will be waived).
* Your essay should be at least 200 words or more describing academic and professional achievements and how you feel Loyola’s program will help you fulfill your goals.
Transcripts can be sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admission
Timonium Graduate Center
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
2. Follow Loyola’s School of Education on social media: (Instagram: loyola _education, Twitter: @LoyolaEducation, and Facebook: Loyola School of Education).
- Must be a newly admitted student to Loyola’s School of Education.
- Must submit and complete all admission application requirements by June 1, 2021.
- Must start classes in the Fall 2021 semester. Students who defer or withdraw will no longer be eligible.
Please note the following:
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for all fees, books, and LiveText assessment tool.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other university scholarships/grants.
If you have any additional questions, please contact recruitment team, Jerusha Dunning or Jade Margerum, at 410-617-2990 or email email@example.com.
MORE THAN READY. LOYOLA READY.