Certificate of Advanced Study in Educational Leadership
The Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) in Educational Leadership is advanced graduate work that is pursued beyond the master’s degree in an organized, 30-credit program leading to a CAS. Program requirements include 18 hours of coursework in a specific area of concentration and 12 hours of coursework in other areas.
At the successful conclusion of the program, the student will be eligible for Administration I certification in Maryland. In order to receive Administration II certification, eligible students must pass the State Leadership Licensure Assessment.
View the course catalogue for a complete list of program requirements.
POSSIBLE CAREER PATHS
Click on the links for more information on jobs and Standard Occupational Codes (SOC) related to this program:
ESTIMATED PROGRAM COSTS
- Program tuition and fees: $17,400*
- Program Books and supplies: $1,500.00*
- On-campus room and board: Not offered
*Note: Costs for the program, including tuition, fees, books, and supplies, are estimated based on academic year 2018-19 rates. Rates are subject to change.
- Financing options: Refer to the office of financial aid website.
- Median debt for program graduates: Due to privacy regulations, since fewer than 10 students completed the program in 2018-19, this information may not be disclosed.
- Program length: This 30-credit program is designed to take 48 months to complete.
- Percentage of graduates who completed this program in the time defined above: Due to privacy regulations, since fewer than 10 students completed the program in 2018-19, this information may not be disclosed.
- Job placement rate for this program: Since the job placement rate is not required by an accrediting body nor by the State of Maryland, this information is not available.
(Download this information)