Apply to Educational Technology
The following degree options are available for Educational Technology:
- Master of Education in Educational Technology*
*The graduate programs in Educational Technology are not available for international students.
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the application deadline on a space-available basis.
Required Supplemental Materials
In addition to the application form, you must submit the following:
- Nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Essay/personal statement
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended. The admission committee reserves the right to request official transcripts from universities where the applicant attended but did not complete a degree. Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by any member of NACES. (www.naces.org)
- Optional professional/academic letter of recommendation.
- Optional Resume
Submitting Supplemental Materials
Please have your college(s) send your transcript(s) to one of the addresses below.
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Application Information
It is the policy of departmental admission committees to give promising applicants the opportunity to undertake graduate work. A careful examination of an applicant's academic and professional qualifications precedes every admission decision. The committees look for previous academic achievement by considering an applicant's undergraduate and graduate records. Work experience is assessed through the presentation of a resume or vitae and professional references.
Applicants accepted for graduate study will be advised in writing. A program advisor who assists in planning a program of study will be assigned, and students are responsible for discussing any special needs they may have with their advisor.