Non-F1 Visa Holder Currently in the U.S.

Students currently studying or working in the U.S. who hold a visa type that is not F-1 but allows full-time study in a degree program (e.g. A-2, H-4) must submit the following documents no later than May 1, 2021:

PLEASE NOTE: Students currently in M1 or seeking F1 status for their Loyola studies: Due to current U.S. Department of Homeland Security regulations, Loyola is unable to issue new form I-20s to students for Summer 2021 due to the session’s fully online format.
  1. International Student Information Sheet (PDF download)
  2. Copy of passport (biographical page with expiration date)
  3. Copy of U.S. Visa 
  4. Copy of I-94 Card or latest entry stamp
  5. Passport and Visa Copy-Principle Visa Holder (if applicable):
    If you are on a dependent visa, submit a copy of the biographical page of the principle visa holder’s passport, U.S. visa, electronic I-94, and most current U.S. entry stamp.

All items must be scanned and emailed to no later than May 1, 2021.


For questions, contact our Office of International Student Services at or 410-617-5245.

Ready to learn more?