Virtual Information Sessions
Earn Your Master's Degree in Montessori Education
In today's educational climate, an advanced degree enhances opportunities for professional advancement and leadership. Loyola University Maryland has two unique Master of Education pathways for Montessori educators: one taken concurrently with AMI training through one of our partner institutes, and one for experienced Montessori educators who have already completed their training.
If you are interested in learning more about these programs, we encourage you to join us for a virtual information session on one of the following dates:
- Friday, February 28, 2020 – 3:00-3:45 EST/12:00-12:45 Pacific
- Friday, March 27, 2020 – 3:00-3:45 EST/12:00-12:45 Pacific
- Friday, April 24, 2020 – 3:00-3:45 EST/12:00-12:45 Pacific
- Friday, May 29, 2020 – 3:00-3:45 EST/12:00-12:45 Pacific
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 – 3:00-3:45 EST/12:00-12:45 Pacific
Click your desired date above to register for the session. Once you register, you will receive email reminders containing the session link. All sessions will take place through Zoom. If you cannot make one of the above, email Montessori@loyola.edu to schedule a one-on-one.
You can also watch a previously recorded session here to learn more about Loyola's Center for Montessori Education, our M.Ed. options, and the program structure. For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.