Students in F-1 Status Currently Studying or Working in the U.S.
Students in F-1 status currently living, working, or studying inside the U.S. must submit all of the following documents no later than March 1, 2020:
- International Student Information Sheet
- Tuition payment for your summer credits (see Payment Options). Students taking 3 courses in the summer will owe $3400. Students taking 4 courses will owe $4525. Your Form I-20 will not be issued until tuition is paid. If you are paying by check, please make payable to Loyola University Maryland.
- Copy of Passport (biographical page with expiration date).
- A hardcopy, original bank/financial statement (dated within one month of submitting documentation) verifying at least $7,000 USD (estimated cost of tuition, fees, books, and living expenses for students taking 9 credits) are available to support your stay at Loyola for the Summer Session. New students beginning the Evergreen Post-Diploma program and enrolling in 12 credits this summer must verify at least $8,125 USD. [A HARDCOPY OF THIS ITEM MUST BE MAILED TO GRETA AT THE ADDRESS BELOW]
- Affidavit of Financial Support: Self or Sponsor*
- *If the bank account is not in your name, your financial sponsor needs to submit a signed letter stating their relationship to you, that they are willing to be your financial sponsor, and a statement that verifies the money in the bank/financial documentation will be used for your studies and living expenses at Loyola. Please have your sponsor use this Affidavit of Financial Support. [A HARD COPY OF THIS ITEM MUST BE MAILED TO GRETA AT THE ADDRESS BELOW]
- Copy of current Form I-20 (if you have studied at a U.S. university or institution)
- Transfer Eligibility Certificate: If your current Form I-20 was not issued by Loyola University Maryland, you must have this form completed by your current institute's International Student Advisor. In addition, you must request that your current school release your SEVIS record to Loyola University Maryland. The transfer out date should be set as the date of your AMI diploma ceremony at the AMI Institute.
- Health insurance Acceptance/Waiver Form and Proof of Health Insurance and Policy for Summer 2020.
- Dependent Information Sheet - if you have a spouse and/or children under the age of 21 who are in the U.S. in F-2 status, they will be issued separate I-20 forms so they can obtain F-2 visas and enter the country with you or join you later
Most documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org except for the bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support. These two items must be original, mailed hardcopies to the address provided below no later than March 1, 2020:
Loyola University Maryland (Timonium Campus)
Montessori Education, Attn: Greta Brueck
2034 Greenspring Drive, GCTC 25
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
For questions, contact our Office of International Student Services at email@example.com or 410-617-5245.