Students in M-1 status
Students currently in M-1 status are not permitted to study at Loyola on this status and must seek F-1 status before their summer at Loyola. Please note that you will need to apply for an F-1 visa at a U.S. Consulate outside of the U.S. prior to your summer at Loyola.
Please submit all of the following documents below:
- International Student Information Sheet
- Tuition payment of $3,355 (see Payment Options). Your Form I-20 will not be issued until tuition is paid. Tuition can be mailed by check (made out to Loyola University Maryland) or paid by wire transfer by the March 1st deadline.
- Copy of Passport (biographical page with expiration date).
- Affidavit of Financial Support: Self or Sponsor*
- *If the bank account is not in your name, your financial sponsor needs to submit a signed letter stating their relationship to you, that they are willing to be your financial sponsor, and a statement that verifies the money in the bank/financial documentation will be used for your studies and living expenses at Loyola. Please have your sponsor use this Affidavit of Financial Support. [A HARDCOPY OF THIS ITEM MUST BE MAILED TO GRETA AT THE ADDRESS BELOW]
- A hardcopy, original bank/financial statement (dated within one month of submitting documentation) verifying at least $7,000 USD (estimated cost of tuition, fees, books, and living expenses) are available to support your stay at Loyola for the Summer Session. [A HARDCOPY OF THIS ITEM MUST BE MAILED TO GRETA AT THE ADDRESS BELOW]
- Health insurance Acceptance/Waiver Form and Proof of Health Insurance and Policy for Summer 2018.
- Copy of current Form I-20 (if you have studied at a U.S. university or institution).
- Dependent Information Sheet - if you have a spouse and/or children under the age of 21 who are in the U.S. in F-2 status, they will be issued separate I-20 forms so they can obtain F-2 visas and enter the country with you or join you later.
All items must be mailed** to the following address no later than March 1, 2019:
Loyola University Maryland
Xavier Hall 111 - Greta Brueck
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
**Most documents can be emailed to email@example.com except for the bank statement and Affidavit of Financial Support. These two items must be original, mailed hardcopies to the address provided above.
For questions, contact our Office of International Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-5245.