Center for Montessori Education

Non-F1 Visa Holder Studying in the U.S.

Students currently studying in the U.S. who hold a visa type that is not F-1 must submit the following documents:

PLEASE NOTE: Students in B-2, M-1, or F-2 status are not permitted to study on this status. If you hold this status, please contact Sunanda Bhatia ( to find out if you are eligible to apply for a change of status to F-1.
  1. International Student Information Sheet
  2. Copy of passport (biographical page with expiration date)
  3. Copy of U.S. Visa 
  4. Copy of I-94 Card or latest entry stamp

All items must be scanned and emailed to or mailed to the following address no later than March 1, 2018:

Loyola University Maryland

Xavier Hall 111 - Greta Brueck

4501 North Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21210



For questions, contact Sunanda Bhatia (, Director of International Student Services.