Students Currently Outside the U.S. Seeking F-1 Status
Students currently outside the U.S. and seeking to enter in F-1 status must submit all of the following documents:
- International Student Information Sheet
- Copy of Passport (biographical page with expiration date)
- Affidavit of Financial Support: Self or Sponsor*
- *If the bank account is not in your name, your financial sponsor needs to submit a signed letter stating their relationship to you, that they are willing to be your financial sponsor, and a statement that verifies the money in the bank/financial documentation will be used for your studies and living expenses at Loyola. Please have your sponsor use this Affidavit of Financial Support.
- An original bank/financial statement (dated within one month of submitting documentation) verifying at least $6,500 USD (estimated cost of tuition, fees, books, and living expenses) are available to support your stay at Loyola for the Summer Session
- Health insurance Acceptance/Waiver Form and Proof of Health Insurance and Policy for Summer 2018
- Copy of current Form I-20 (if you have studied at a U.S. university or institution)
- Dependent Information Sheet - if you have a spouse and/or children under the age of 21 who are in the U.S. in F-2 status, they will be issued separate I-20 forms so they can obtain F-2 visas and enter the country with you or join you later
- Tuition payment of $3,310 (see Payment Options). I-20 will not be issued until tuition is paid.
All items must be mailed to the following address no later than March 1, 2018:
Loyola University Maryland
Xavier Hall 111 - Greta Brueck
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
Note: Tuition does not need to be mailed; students can pay online or by wire transfer by the March 1st deadline. See Payment Options.
For questions, contact Sunanda Bhatia (email@example.com), Director of International Student Services.