Loyola University Maryland's Center for Montessori Education

Non-F1 Visa Holder Currently in the U.S.

Students currently studying or working in the U.S. who hold a visa type that is not F-1 but allows full-time study in a degree program (e.g. A-2, H-4) must submit the following documents no later than March 1, 2020:

PLEASE NOTE: Students in M-1, B-2, or F-2 status are not permitted to study full-time on this status. If you hold this status, please click here for instructions on switching to F-1 status.
  1. International Student Information Sheet
  2. Copy of passport (biographical page with expiration date)
  3. Copy of U.S. Visa 
  4. Copy of I-94 Card or latest entry stamp
  5. Passport and Visa Copy-Principle Visa Holder (if applicable):
    If you are on a dependent visa, submit a copy of the biographical page of the principle visa holder’s passport, U.S. visa, electronic I-94, and most current U.S. entry stamp.

All items must be scanned and emailed to gabrueck@loyola.edu or mailed to the following address no later than March 1, 2020:

Loyola University Maryland (Timonium Campus)
Montessori Education, Attn: Greta Brueck
2034 Greenspring Drive, GCTC 25
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093



For questions, contact our Office of International Student Services at oiss@loyola.edu or 410-617-5245.