Admission into graduate programs at the Sellinger School of Business and Management (PMBA, ELMBA, MSF, MACC and Accounting Certificate) requires applicants to supply an official GMAT or GRE score. However, under certain conditions, the GMAT or GRE may be waived. Contact an admissions advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or download the GMAT/GRE waiver petition form.
Applicants who wish to be considered for a GMAT or GRE waiver must:
- Meet at least one of the classifications below.
- Request the GMAT/GRE waiver using the check box on the online application form.
- Complete a GMAT waiver petition form
- Supply the required documentation and submit the petition form to an admissions advisor.
- Submit a complete application file before the waiver request will be considered.
An interview with an academic advisor may be required. Petition for GMAT or GRE waiver does not guarantee approval and is considered by the Admissions Committee in conjunction with an applicant’s complete admissions file. The admissions committee reserves the right to require a GMAT or GRE score from an applicant even if the basic conditions are met.
NOTE: Current Loyola students should contact an admissions advisor at email@example.com to learn about GMAT waiver eligibility.
- Hold a terminal degree such as a J.D., M.D., D.O., Ph.D., Ed.D., Pharm.D., or D.D.S.
Required: Official transcript(s)
- Hold a graduate degree (master's level) and/or professional certification (i.e. CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA or CFP), with evidence of significant quantitative course work and a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA for the highest degree earned.
Required: Official transcript(s) for degree; Copy of licensure or certification
- Have graduated with a bachelor's degree in business or economics, or business minor AND have a cumulative GPA of 3.4 both overall and in your major or minor business courses from an AACSB-accredited program.
Required: Official transcript(s); Admission advisor will verify AASCB accreditation; Identify major and/or minor on petition form
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive, professional, full-time work experience that entails a significant scope of responsibility (managing people, projects, budgets) and employs in-depth quantitative and analytical skills.
Required: Detailed professional resume to include listing of job roles, time in role, and promotions; Interview with academic advisor
Please see your program's admission requirements page for additional required documents.