Build Your Leadership Competency with Loyola University Maryland
What Do Leaders Need to Be, Know and Do?
That’s where it all begins for Loyola University Maryland's Advanced Leadership Development Program (ALDP), the non-credit executive education program offered in five, one-day sessions leading to a certificate in Professional Leadership Development.
Offered through the Sellinger School of Business and Management's Executive Education Department, this program is designed to provide future leaders with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to improve daily leadership effectiveness, motivate others, and prepare for ever-increasing leadership opportunities.
Who Should Attend
ALDP is suitable for midlevel professionals (ideally 10-20 years of experience) who have experience managing teams and seek to broaden their skillset and increase organizational performance.
- Module 1: Leadership Foundations: What Leaders Need to Be, Know, and Do
- Module 2: Self Awareness: Developing Self, Others, and Your Personal Leadership Style
- Module 3: High Quality Relationships: Building collaborative and supportive relationships with employees and others
- Module 4: Team Leadership: Leading Problem-Solving and Decision-Making for Teams
- Module 5: Transformation Change: Inspiring Vision and Organizational Growth.
2019 Session Dates
2019 Classes are now forming for this highly rated five-module program which will be offered on the following dates (subject to change):
- Winter A 2019: Jan, 17, 31, Feb. 14, 28, March 14
- Winter B 2019: Feb. 5, 6, 7, 26, 27
- Spring A 2019: March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 18
- Spring B 2019: April 8, 9, 10, May 1, 2
The $4,975 fee includes tuition, assessments, course materials, continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and parking. Lodging, transportation, and dinner are not included. Group pricing for companies that send multiple participants. Coaching may be integrated into the program at an optional cost.
Act now and save! Reserve your seat by November 15, 2018 and save $250 for Early Bird Enrollment toward the winter or spring sessions (listed above).
Location and Accommodations
ALDP sessions are held at Loyola University Maryland's Timonium Graduate Center. The modern facility is situated in a suburban location 15 minutes north of the main campus of Loyola University Maryland, with ample parking, hotels, and restaurants. Out-of-town participants may reserve rooms at Holiday Inn Timonium or Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium.
Act Now & Save!
Reserve your seat by November 15, 2018 and save $250 for Early Bird Enrollment toward the winter or spring sessions.
Request More Information
Complete this form and we'll send you more information about next steps to register and enroll in your program of interest.
For more information, contact W. Scott Moores, Director of Executive Education, at 410-617-2303 or Gerri Leder, Program Partner, at 443-279-7901.