Emerging Leaders MBA Fast Track
Washington College students are eligible to apply for fast track admission to the Loyola Emerging Leaders MBA (ELMBA) program after junior year or during senior year. The ELMBA fast track policy streamlines the admissions process for current Washington College students provided that certain GPA requirements are met.
Fast track admission to the Loyola ELMBA program requires the following:
- Current enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall and for all major courses taken
- Satisfactory completion of remaining bachelor’s degree coursework, maintaining the minimum GPA requirements
- Interview with the admissions committee
- Successful completion of assigned pre-program competencies as determined by the admissions committee
- Successful completion of at least one of the following Washington College courses with a grade of a B or better: MAT 135 Finite Mathematics, MAT 110 Precalculus, or BUS 109 Managerial Statistics
Washington College students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission to the ELMBA program after completion of junior year. An unofficial transcript will be required at the time of application, and acceptance decisions will be dependent upon receipt of official transcripts upon graduation. Final transcripts must reflect the criteria stated above.
Benefits of Applying Fast Track:
- Application fee is waived.
- GMAT/GRE scores are waived.
- Essay is waived.
- One letter of recommendation is waived.
Required Application Materials and Application Steps:
- Start the online application.
- Upload the Fast Track form.
- Upload your resume.
- Enter contact information for your recommender. Loyola will contact your recommender with instructions on how to submit a letter of recommendation. You may enter contact information for more than one recommender, although only one letter of recommendation is required. At least one academic recommendation from a professor is required.
- Request your official Washington College transcript. This may be emailed directly to Loyola at email@example.com. Official transcripts may also be sent via mail to Loyola University Maryland Office of Graduate Admission, 2034 Greenspring Drive, Timonium, MD 21093.
- Sign your online application electronically.
Loyola will waive your application fee, GMAT/GRE scores, essay, and one letter of recommendation. Loyola will then submit your application.
For more information about the Emerging Leaders MBA program or the fast track admission policy available to Washington College students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELMBA Fast Track FAQs
What is the deadline for fast track admission to the ELMBA program?
There is no firm deadline for fast track admission to the Emerging Leaders MBA program. Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission after the completion of their junior year or during their current senior year. Students should aim to apply by the priority deadline prior to the term they wish to start. For example:
- The priority deadline for the ELMBA Fall 2018 start is February 1, 2018.
From the point of a completed fast track application, when can I expect an admissions decision?
We ask that applicants allow 1-2 weeks for all admissions decisions from the point of a complete application. Decisions will be made with priority given to applicants whose start term is most recent.
What type of housing is provided?
Housing is not included as part of the tuition for the ELMBA program. The program is taught at Loyola’s main Evergreen campus in North Baltimore, which is in close proximity to neighborhoods popular for student housing. More information on housing options near Loyola, in neighborhoods of Baltimore City, or in the surrounding communities is provided at the Graduate Student Services housing page.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my application or the program?
Please contact an admissions advisor in the Office of Graduate Business Programs at 410-617-5067 or at email@example.com.