Master of Accounting Fast Track
Notre Dame of Maryland University students are eligible to apply for fast track admission to the Loyola Master of Accounting
(MAcc) program after junior year or during senior year. The MAcc fast track policy streamlines the admissions process for current Notre Dame of Maryland University students provided that certain GPA requirements are met.
NDMU undergraduates who are admitted to the MAcc program via Fast Track admission for Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and beyond will receive a 15% tuition discount.
Fast Track Admission to the Loyola MAcc program requires the following:
- Current enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate business student and a declared accounting concentration or undergraduate equivalent
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall and in accounting concentration or undergraduate equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of remaining undergraduate degree coursework, maintaining the minimum GPA requirements
Notre Dame of Maryland University students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission to the MAcc program after completion of Junior year. An unofficial transcript will be required at the time of application, and acceptance decisions will be dependent upon receipt of official transcripts upon graduation. Final transcripts must reflect the criteria stated above.
Benefits of Applying Fast Track:
- Application fee is waived.
- GMAT/GRE scores are waived.
- Essay is waived.
- Letter of recommendation is waived.
- 15% tuition discount if admitted.
Required Application Materials and Application Steps:
- Start the online application
- Indicate that you are applying fast track on your online application.
- Upload your resume.
- Request your official Notre Dame of Maryland University transcript. This may be emailed directly to Loyola at email@example.com.
Official transcripts may also be sent via mail to Loyola University Maryland Office of Graduate Admission, 2034 Greenspring Drive, Timonium, MD 21093.
- Sign your online application electronically and submit it.
Loyola will waive your application fee, GMAT/GRE scores, essay, and letter of recommendation.
For more information about the Master of Accounting program or the fast track admission policy available to Notre Dame of Maryland University students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAcc Fast Track FAQs
What is the deadline for fast track admission to the MAcc program?
There is no firm deadline for fast track admission to the Master of Accounting program. Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission after the completion of their junior year or during their current senior year. Students should aim to apply by the priority deadline for each program prior to the term they wish to start. For example:
- Priority Deadline for MAcc Summer start: March 1
- Priority Deadline for MAcc Fall start: June 1
From the point of a completed fast track application, when can I expect an admissions decision?
We ask that applicants allow 1-2 weeks for all admissions decisions from the point of a complete application. Decisions will be made with priority given to applicants whose start term is most recent.
What type of housing is provided?
Housing is not included as part of the tuition for the MAcc program. The program is taught at Loyola’s main Evergreen campus in North Baltimore, which is in close proximity to neighborhoods popular for student housing. Approximately half of MAcc courses are online. More information on housing options near Loyola, in neighborhoods of Baltimore City, or in the surrounding communities is provided at the Graduate Student Services housing page.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my application or the program?
Please contact an admissions advisor in the Office of Graduate Business Programs at 410-617-5067 or at email@example.com.