The MBA in marketing specialization prepares students to master the components of marketing management. Topics include marketing principles, personal selling and sales management, consumer behavior, advertising, marketing strategy, and international marketing.
Marketing MBA Curriculum & Course Information
Select three of the following courses:
- GB 719 - Independent Study
- GB 741 - Consumer Behavior
- GB 744 - New Product Development and Management
- GB 746 - Strategies for Marketing Communication
- GB 747 - Special Topics in Marketing
- GB 748 - International Marketing *
- GB 743 - Services Marketing and Management
* May be offered as a study tour. Only one study tour course can be used to satisfy the MBA marketing specialization.
Special topics courses are also available for the marketing specialization that are not listed specifically in the course catalogue. Special topic MBA marketing subjects are updated by academic year or term to discuss contemporary issues in marketing and to meet the needs and requests of students.
The Professional’s MBA program includes four elective courses (12 credits) at the upper level. One of the four courses is designated global elective, and the remaining three electives are used to complete an MBA marketing specialization.
In addition to Marketing, our Professional’s MBA program can be customized for seven other specializations: