Sellinger faculty discuss gun sales, Amazon and Uber in the media
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of business topics. Below are selected highlights from June 2016.
- Theresa Jefferson, Ph.D., assistant professor of information systems, discussed gun sales with ABC2 News.
- Ravi Srinivasan, Ph.D., assistant professor of operations management, talked about new Amazon lockers with the Baltimore Sun.
- Elizabeth Kennedy, J.D., associate professor of law and social responsibility, wrote an opinion piece about Uber policy in the Seattle Times.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discussed university investing in the Baltimore Sun and T. Rowe Price in the Daily Record.
- Stephen Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, wrote a column about minimum-wage laws for the National Review.