Sellinger faculty comment on the Olympics, Port Covington, and more in the news
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of business topics. Below are selected highlights from July 2016.
- Ravi Srinivasan, Ph.D., assistant professor of operations management, penned an op-ed on the use of e-commerce by Maryland businesses in the Business Monthly.
- Dr. Srinivasan also shared his insight on Under Armour’s decision to manufacture locally with the Daily Record.
- Gloria Phillips-Wren, professor of information systems, spoke about health care information technology with the Business Monthly.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discussed the closing of GiftCardRescue.com in the Baltimore Sun.
- Peter Lorenzi, Ph.D., professor of management, commented on the savings habits of millennials in the Baltimore Sun.
- Roger Kashlek, Ph.D., professor of international business, shared his view on the historic Brexit vote with the Baltimore Sun.
- Auburn Bell, affiliate professor of marketing, commented on Under Armour's plans for Port Covington in the Baltimore Sun.
- Mr. Bell also discussed Under Armour's marketing efforts for the Summer Olympics with the Sun.
News about the Professional's MBA curriculum update also appeared in the business media.