Sellinger faculty discuss business news with The Baltimore Sun, WJZ-TV
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. Read the highlights from the last few weeks:
- Michael Runnels, J.D., associate professor of law and social responsibility, spoke with WJZ-TV about regulating oil trains in Baltimore.
- Peter Lorenzi, Ph.D., professor of management, talked with The Baltimore Sun about crowdfunded microloans.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor finance, also talked with The Baltimore Sun about an investment banking firm in Baltimore.
- Stephen Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, wrote an op-ed in The Baltimore Sun about the Port Covington development.
- Kerry Tan, assistant professor of economics, spoke with The Baltimore Sun about the possibility of an interest rate increase.