Sellinger faculty discuss business news in The Baltimore Sun, Washington Post
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. Read the highlights from the last few weeks:
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discussed in The Baltimore Sun Morgan Stanley’s plan to hire 800 more people. She also discussed in The Sun market behavior following the presidential election.
- Stephen J.K. Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, was cited in a Baltimore Sun op-ed about the future of urban development.
- Ravi Srinivasan, Ph.D., assistant professor of operations management, talked about Baltimore industry in The Daily Record.
- Kerry Tan, Ph.D., assistant professor of economics, discussed airline changes in a column in The Washington Post and Seattle Times.
- Auburn Bell, affiliate professor of marketing, talked in The Daily Record about an Under Armour deal with Major League Baseball.