Sellinger faculty discuss business news in The Baltimore Sun, Business Monthly
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. Read the highlights from January 2017:
- Jeremy Schwartz, Ph.D., assistant professor of economics, discussed labor relations in The Baltimore Sun.
- Mark Johnson, Ph.D., assistant professor of finance, talked investing in 2017 in The Baltimore Sun. He also wrote an op-ed about dividends in The Sun.
- Jason Zhang, Ph.D., associate professor of marketing, wrote about doing business China in The Business Monthly.
- Auburn Bell, affiliate professor of marketing, discussed Baltimore advertising agencies in The Baltimore Sun.
- Kathy Getz, Ph.D., dean of Loyola’s Sellinger School of Business, talked business education for China in The Baltimore Sun.