Sellinger faculty talk with The Sun, Daily Record, WJZ TV, MPT News
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. See highlights from February 2017:
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discussed a financial rule in The Baltimore Sun. She also discussed the financial industry in The Daily Record.
- Michael Runnels, J.D., associate professor of law and social responsibility, talked about Baltimore growth in The Daily Record.
- Steve Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, also discussed city growth in The Baltimore Sun.
- Rebecca Trump, Ph.D., assistant professor of marketing, discussed business boycotts in The Daily Record.
- Auburn Bell, affiliate professor of marketing, talked about Under Armour in two Baltimore Sun stories. He also discussed sports branding in The Sun.
- JP Krahel, Ph.D., assistant professor of accounting, talked about cashless transactions in The Baltimore Sun and on WJZ TV.
- Peter Lorenzi, Ph.D., professor of management, and Roger Kashlak, Ph.D., professor of international business, were interviewed on MPT’s Your Money & Business.
- Roger Kashlak also talked tariffs in The Daily Record.
- Jason Zhang, Ph.D., associate professor of marketing, wrote about China in The Business Monthly.