Sellinger faculty appear in The Baltimore Sun, Daily Record and on MPT
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. See highlights from April and May 2017:
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discusses the Sinclair-Tribune deal in The Baltimore Sun.
- Kerry Tan, Ph.D., assistant professor of economics, discusses the economics of sporting events in The Daily Record.
- Gerard Athaide, Ph.D., professor of marketing, talks on Maryland Public Television’s Your Money & Business about business innovation.
- Thomas DiLorenzo, Ph.D., professor of economics, wrote an op-ed in The Baltimore Sun about the economics of the drug trade.
- Auburn Bell, affiliate professor of marketing, discusses medication packaging in The Baltimore Sun.
- Hung-bin Ding, Ph.D., associate professor of management, and Lisa Yeo, Ph.D., assistant professor of information systems, both contributed to The Baltimore Sun’s story about government contractors.