Sellinger faculty appear in The Baltimore Sun, Daily Record and on MPT
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. See highlights from July and August 2017:
- Auburn Bell, affiliate professor of marketing, discusses Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank in The Baltimore Sun
- Mark Johnson, Ph.D., associate professor of finance, talks about Howard Bank’s acquisition of 1st Mariner Bank in The Baltimore Sun.
- Steve Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, talks about Under Armour and city development in The Baltimore Sun.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discusses tech companies in The Daily Record and McCormick & Co. in The Baltimore Sun. She also talks on Maryland Public Television’s Your Money & Business about activist investing.
- Gloria Phillips-Wren, Ph.D., professor of information systems, talks on Maryland Public Television’s Your Money & Business about bitcoin.