Sellinger alumni collect recent honors and awards
The Sellinger School extends its congratulations to our alumni receiving recognition for their innovative work and extensive involvement in their communities. The following is a list of recent honorees:
- Allison Nicolaidis, '98, MBA '03, chief marketing officer of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., and Mary Ann Scully, MBA '79, president and CEO of Howard Bank, where named to the Baltimore Sun’s “25 Women to Watch in 2017 list.
- Brock Yetso, MBA '16, president and CEO of the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, was named to the Daily Record’s “2017 VIP” list.
- Matthew Hayek, '06, MSF '08, project manager at RK&K Engineers, was named to the Baltimore Business Journal’s 2017 “40 Under 40” class.
- Veronica Cool, MSF '01, CEO of Cool & Associates, received one of the Daily Record’s 2017 “Innovator of the Year” awards.
- Jorge Castillo, MBA '06, founder and CEO, ¡Onward! Estrategias and member of the Sellinger Graduate Alumni board, received three recent awards for his work in the community:
- Two Greyhound led firms received recognition at 2017 Baltimore's Innovation Awards hosted by Technical.ly Baltimore:
- Arbit was also included on the Daily Record’s “Innovator of the Year” list and was recently profiled by Loyola Magazine