Sellinger faculty appear in Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, ABC 2 News
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. See highlights from October and September:
- Stephen Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, co-wrote a column in The Washington Post about Baltimore’s bid to attract Amazon’s second headquarters.
- JP Krahel, Ph.D., assistant professor of accounting, speaks on ABC 2 News about savings accounts. He also discusses corporate taxes in The Washington Post and Baltimore Business Journal.
- Hung-bin Ding, Ph.D., associate professor of management, talks with The Baltimore Sun about retail businesses in airports.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, speaks with Maryland Public Television’s Your Money & Business about millennials in the workplace.
- Rebecca Trump, Ph.D., associate professor of marketing, discusses Under Armour’s reputation in The Daily Record.