Sellinger faculty appear in The Baltimore Sun, Daily Record and on MPT
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics and sharing their expertise from conducting research that aims to serve and engage in the world around us through scholarship that impacts business disciplines, the community, and pedagogy. See just some of the recent highlights from our experts in the news:
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, discusses the future of Under Armour in The Daily Record.
- Personal finance website WalletHub posted Q-and-As with Sellinger finance experts JP Krahel, Ph.D., assistant professor of accounting, and Kerry Tan, Ph.D., assistant professor of economics.
- In addition, Krahel spoke about the new tax code on Maryland Public Television’s “Direct Connection.”
- Ravi Srinivasan, Ph.D., assistant professor of operations management, discusses package theft in The Baltimore Sun.
- Elizabeth Kennedy, Ph.D., associate professor of law and social responsibility, writes about sustainable workforces in The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces magazine.
Learn more about our faculty experts and research.