Sellinger faculty talk with The Baltimore Sun and The Daily Record
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. Read the highlights from September - November, 2018
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, talks real estate trends in The Baltimore Sun.
- John Burger, Ph.D., professor of economics, discusses the competition for deposits among banks in The Daily Record.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., comments on Under Armour’s recent job cuts in The Daily Record.
- Lorenzi, Ph.D., professor of management, discusses Under Armour’s plan to slash its global workforce by 400 workers by early 2019 in The Baltimore Sun.
- Paul Tallon, Ph.D., professor of information systems, details new research blueprints of successful enterprise transformation through data via PR Newswire.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., was quoted in The Daily Record regarding Under Armour's upbeat Q3 report.
- Stephen Walters, Ph.D., professor of economics, was quoted in The Washington Post regarding Amazon's HQ2 sweepstakes announcements.