Sellinger faculty in the news: December 2018
Sellinger faculty regularly serve as experts in the media, sharing their knowledge on a range of current business topics. Read the highlights from December 2018:
- Marie Yeh, Ph.D., assistant professor of marketing, discusses why Under Armour and other brands' basketball shoes rarely, if ever, named for female athletes in The Baltimore Sun.
- Peter Lorenzi, Ph.D., professor of management, comments on the need for face-to-face networking even in a world with social media in Baltimore Style.
- JP Krahel, Ph.D., professor of accounting, explains why you don't have to be a Grinch to manage your holiday spending on WMAR 2 News.
- Karyl Leggio, Ph.D., professor of finance, provides insight on why Nexstar's acquisition of Tribune expected to have little impact on Sinclair in the Baltimore Business Journal.
- JP Krahel, Ph.D., weighs in on a typical holiday scam: fake coupons on WMAR 2 News.
- JP Krahel, Ph.D., explains why consumers should be suspicious of unusual forms of payment requests on WMAR 2 News.