- Two-and-half year cohort program
- Offered 8 a.m. – 1:20 p.m. on Saturdays with summers off
- Designed exclusively for experienced professionals who have achieved significant success and want to ensure they continue on this trajectory.
- Program start: September 2015—Now accepting applications.
- Priority Deadline: June 1
Admission to the cohort is competitive and limited Fellowship (merit award) opportunities are available. Applicants who submit completed applications (including supplemental documents) by the Priority Deadline will receive priority consideration for Admission and Fellowship Awards.
About the Program
To position you for even greater success, we structured an effective and efficient cohort-based program that brings together talented professionals of similar experience levels who then proceed through each course at the same pace for the duration of the two-and-a-half-year program.
Representing a wide variety of industries, students bring their current work topics to a place where their collective experiences serve as live case studies for their colleagues to discuss and dissect.
The curriculum focuses on contemporary issues critical for senior managers and executives. The program builds content around integrating themes within and across course modules. It is primarily delivered over ten, 10-week modules during which students take two courses per module. The 10-week modules are progressive and have the theme of strategic management across three main concepts: the process of value creation, implementation and stakeholder analysis, and personal effectiveness.