There’s no better way to learn about Loyola than to experience it firsthand. We invite you to get a feel for our beautiful campus, gather information, and meet members of our community.
This full-day program begins promptly at 10 a.m. (Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.)
- President's Welcome - Loyola’s president and Loyola’s dean of undergraduate admission welcome you.
- Parents’ Sessions - Panelists will offer insight into the college search and first-year transition.
- Just for Students - What’s it like to live in a residence hall? How does one get involved? What do students do in downtown Baltimore? Meet current students and discover why students fall in love with Loyola.
- Information Fair - Picture how you could thrive as a Greyhound, as you explore campus opportunities for academics, special interest areas, campus services, study abroad, and more.
- Campus Tours - A Loyola student guide will introduce you to the picturesque Evergreen campus.
- Lunch - Enjoy a light lunch with Loyola alumni, current students, and your fellow future classmates.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center Tour - Your visit concludes with a self-guided tour of our state-of-the-art Fitness and Aquatic Center. Before you go, you’ll also have a chance to see your admission counselor again for an informal meet-and-greet.
For this event, parking and shuttle service will be provided from the Cathedral of Mary our Queen, one mile north of Loyola's campus. If you are using GPS, please program this address: 5200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for shuttle service to campus.