The Center offers the total study abroad package, making your experience successful and worry-free! This comprehensive program offers personalized assistance right from the start. We offer visa and immigration support both in the U.S. and the U.K., help with choosing and securing accommodation, information on health care options, coordination with academic departments to ensure a schedule that fits your needs, an academic personal tutor in your field of study, and pre-departure and arrival orientations. Loyola Center students have access to the same state-of-the-art facilities that Newcastle University students have, including the University libraries, computer facilities, study support facilities, the Sports Center, and more.
- Overall satisfaction of international students stands at 90 percent (International Student Barometer conducted autumn 2010, involving 150,000 students).
- 86 percent of international students would recommend Newcastle University to their friends (International Student Barometer 2010).
- More than 65 percent of Loyola students study abroad through a Loyola program.
- Newcastle is in the top 150 universities in the world (Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings).
- Newcastle has a cosmopolitan campus with almost 4,000 international students, from a total student population of over 20,000.
- Loyola University Maryland Study Abroad ranked number 1 in the nation in the 2011 Open Doors survey.