ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Sister to Sister: Thursday, April 20th, 5:00-6:30pm, CMC
- Caribbean Students Union Spring Carnaval: Friday, April 21st, 4:00-7:00pm, Academic Quad
- ALANA End of Year BBQ: Friday, April 28th, 3:00-5:00pm, Gardens Volleyball Pit
- 2017-2018 BSA Fashion Director/Assistant Director Application: Monday, April 21st is the submission deadline; Fashion Show Application is now available!
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals