ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Apply now to be the Director/Assistant Director for the 17th Annual BSA Fashion Show!
- ASU First General Body Meeting- Thursday, 9/18 at 7:30pm in the CMC.
- BSA General Body Meeting- Monday, 9/22 at 6pm in the CMC.
- Spectrum General Body Meeting- Tuesday, 9/23 at 8pm in the CMC.
- @ACEWednesdays #TicToc- Wednesday, 9/24 at 12noon in the CMC.
- MAN2MAN- Wednesday, 9/24 from 5-6:30pm in College Center Conference Room 113 (behind Starbucks).
- Latino Heritage Month Panel Discussion- Wednesday, 9/24 at 6pm in the 4th Floor Program Room. Sister to
- Sister- Thursday, 9/25 from 5-6:30pm in the Claver Multicultural Center!
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students.
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.