ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- 19th Annual BSA Fashion Show Black Allure: Friday, March 24th, 8:00pm, Reitz Arena; Tickets on sale at the box office or online via Ticketmaster...($15 general admission & $20 VIP)
- Hora de Cafe con Leche Lunch & Discourse: Monday, March 27th, 12:00-1:30pm, Claver Multicultural Center (CMC)
- A.C.E. Workshop Interviewing Etiquette: Monday, March 27th, 4:30-5:30pm, CMC
- 2017 Women of Color Retreat: Saturday, April 8th, 9:00am-5:00pm, Timonium Campus
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals