ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- A.C.E. Workshop "Work Out Midterm Anxiety": Monday, February 20th, 4:30-5:30pm, Claver Multicultural Center (CMC)
- MAN2MAN: Tuesday, February 21st, 5:00-6:30pm, 133 Cohn Hall
- Sister to Sister: Thursday, February 23rd, 5:00-6:30pm, CMC
- Black History Month Keynote Speaker, Rasheed Ali Cromwell, Esq: Monday, February 27th, 7:00pm, 4th Floor Program Room
- Hora de Cafe con Leche: Tuesday, February 28th, 3:00-4:30pm, CMC
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals