ALANA sponsors programs that enhance the community's awareness of its cultural richness. We celebrate the following national heritage months: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Black History Month, Latino Heritage Month, and Native American Heritage Month.
For more information about cultural heritage months, please see the following websites:
- Hora de Cafe con Leche: Friday, September 23rd, 3:00-4:30pm, CMC.
- Association of Latin American & Spanish Students' Dance Night: Friday, September 23rd, 10:00pm-2:00am, 4th Floor Program Room. This event is co-sponsored with the Caribbean Students Union. Free for Loyola students!
- Academic & Career Enrichment (ACE) Workshop: Tuesday, September 27th, 12:30-1:30pm, CMC.
- Latino Heritage Month Keynote Event with Pulitzer Prize Winning Artist, Jose Galvez: Tuesday, September 27th, 5:00-7:00pm, 4th Floor Program Room.
- 23rd Annual ALANA Breakfast: Saturday, October 1st, 8:00-10:00am, McGuire Hall. Registration is still open.
Annual ALANA events to keep an eye out for:
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Latin Fest (Co-Sponsored with ALAS)
- International Festival
- BSA Gala (Co-Sponsored with BSA)
- BSA Fashion Show (Co-Sponsored with BSA)
- Asia Fest (Co-Sponsored with ACA)
- Night of Stars
- End of the Year BBQ
- ALANA Senior Reception