ALANA sponsors programs that enhance the community's awareness of its cultural richness. We celebrate the following national heritage months: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Black History Month, Latino Heritage Month, and Native American Heritage Month.
For more information about cultural heritage months, please see the following websites:
- Sister to Sister: Tuesday, April 25th, 5:00-6:30pm in the Claver Multicultural Center (CMC).
- MAN2MAN: Tuesday, April 25th, 5:00-6:30pm...Location TBA
- ACE Workshop "Work Out Test Anxiety, Part II": Wednesday, April 27th, 12:00-1:30pm in the CMC.
- ALANA End of the Year BBQ: Monday, May 2nd, 3:00-5:00pm in the Gardens Volleyball Pit area.
Annual ALANA events to keep an eye out for:
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Latin Fest (Co-Sponsored with ALAS)
- International Festival
- BSA Gala (Co-Sponsored with BSA)
- BSA Fashion Show (Co-Sponsored with BSA)
- Asia Fest (Co-Sponsored with ACA)
- Night of Stars
- End of the Year BBQ
- ALANA Senior Reception