ALANA sponsors programs that enhance the community's awareness of its cultural richness. We celebrate the following national heritage months: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Black History Month, Latino Heritage Month, and Native American Heritage Month.
For more information about cultural heritage months, please see the following websites:
- A.C.E. Workshop "Work Out Midterm Anxiety": Monday, February 20th, 4:30-5:30pm in the Claver Multicultural Center (CMC).
- MAN2MAN: Tuesday, February 21st, 5:00-6:30pm in 133 Cohn Hall.
- Sister to Sister: Thursday, February 23rd, 5:00-6:30pm in the CMC.
- Black History Month Keynote Speaker, Rasheed Ali Cromwell, Esq: Monday, February 27th, 7:00pm in the 4th Floor Program Room. This event is co-sponsored with Messina.
- Hora de Cafe con Leche: Tuesday, February 28th, 3:00-4:30pm in the CMC.
Annual ALANA events to keep an eye out for:
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Latin Fest (Co-Sponsored with ALAS)
- International Festival
- BSA Gala (Co-Sponsored with BSA)
- BSA Fashion Show (Co-Sponsored with BSA)
- Asia Fest (Co-Sponsored with ACA)
- Night of Stars
- End of the Year BBQ
- ALANA Senior Reception