Log into Loyola's Service Request portal to request routine maintenance and repairs, plumbing issues, electrical matters, environmental (cleaning) services, grounds maintenance, office signs and requests for student furniture.
Submit a Service Request
- To submit a request through the portal, select the link above, navigate to http://www.loyola.edu/sr or log into Inside Loyola (https://inside.loyola.edu/) and select “Request Maintenance” under “Quick Links”.
- Enter your ID (this is your username used throughout campus - e.g., JSMITH) in the box and click “Log In”. If you have difficulty logging in, please call our office at 410-617-2200.
- Click “New Service Request”
- Please fill out all required fields.
- In the “Comments” field, include the nature of your request. BE AS CLEAR AND SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE. (Example: “The faucet in the bathroom 106-BTH2 in my apartment drips constantly.”)
- The section titled, “Location Details” is used to indicate WHERE the service is required. It automatically defaults to your assigned location, but may be changed to report a different or more specific area. Please take the time to choose the most specific location where the service is required; it helps to speed up the processing of your request.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the icon labeled “Submit”. You can log into the Service Request portal at any time to see the status of your request.
If you are unable to access the portal, please call Facilities at 410-617-2200. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Power outages/tripped breakers and blown fuses
- Broken outlets and switches
- Interior and exterior lighting repair including bulbs and ballasts
- Classroom lighting systems
- Elevator maintenance
- Parking gate repair
- Generator repair
- Carbon monoxide detector replacement
Environmental Services (Cleaning)
- Office, Classroom and Lecture Hall Cleaning and Dusting (including furniture and light covers)
- Indoor Trash Removal (including recycling and shredded paper)
- Carpet Maintenance (including cleaning and water extraction)
- Floor Maintenance (strip and wax)
- Public Restrooms Cleaning
- All Residence Hall Common Areas and Stairwells
- Ceiling and ceiling tile repair
- Painting and wall repairs
- Doors, door hinges and non-key related door problems
- Small non-mechanical appliance repair (broken handles, loose hardware, etc.)
- Window repair (including shades and closures)
- Lawn Maintenance, Flowers, Trees, Shrubs, Leaf Removal
- Outdoor Trash Removal (including recycling, shredded paper, dumpsters)
- Sewer Debris Removal
- Snow and Ice Removal
- Banners & Campus Decorations
- All Outdoor Common Areas and Walkways
HVAC (Heating and Cooling)
- All Heating and Cooling Issues
- Major Refrigeration Problems
- Insect and Bug Control
- Rodent Prevention and Control
- Gas Leaks/Smell of Gas
- Clogged Drains and Toilets
- Leaking Faucets and Pipes
- Overflowing Sink, Tub or Toilet
Signage (Interior and Exterior Signs)
- Indoor/Outdoor Directional Signs
- Personnel, Office and Classroom Signs
- Residence Hall Signs
- Department Identification Signs
- Building Identification Signs
- Residence Hall Furniture (bed frames, mattresses, desks, sofas, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Repair/Replacement of Residence Hall Furniture