Health and Wellness - Take Charge
The University is committed to enhancing its Wellness Program by including new opportunities and tools to allow you to achieve a healthier you. Please be sure to check back frequently, as we will continue to update this site with planned activities and wellness education tools.
Save money on your medical plan premiums by completing a few easy steps. You and your covered spouse must complete the following in order to qualify:
Current employees enrolling during open enrollment: Your annual physical must have been completed within the past year. The Health Screening Form must be completed by a physician and sent to CareFirst between July 1, 2016 and October 28, 2016. If you do not complete the requirements by the deadline, the “non-wellness” rates will go into effect with your first paycheck in December.
New hires: Your annual physical must have been completed within the last eight months or within 120 days of eligibility. The Health Questionnaire and Health Screening Form must be completed within 120 days of eligibility. If you do not complete the requirements by the deadline, the “non-wellness” rates will go into effect on the first of the fifth month following date of hire.
Your personal health information is never disclosed to Loyola nor is it used to determine medical premiums. Your Health Questionnaire results are submitted directly to CareFirst with only aggregate data reported to human resources. Please note that the wellness requirements are not outcomes based. Participants just have to complete the steps in order to receive the wellness premium rates. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the PSA Benefits Hotline at 1-877-716-6618 or email Loyola@psafinancial.com
HealthyRewards for HSA Participants
Once you complete the three steps above, CareFirst will reduce your deductible by $200. In a Family, each adult can earn a $200 reward for completing the three steps, while children ages 2-17 can earn $25. However, the maximum reward for your family is limited to $400. If you have already met your deductible, CareFirst will reimburse you with a check.*
My Account Pointers:
- When logging in, or upon initial registration, remember that your password is case sensitive. For example: JDOE123 and jdoe123 are considered two different passcodes.
- Please be sure to type your User ID and password correctly. If you enter your information incorrectly three times, your User ID will be disabled as a security measure. You will need to call CareFirst Technical Support at 1-877-526-8390, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (EST) to have your account unlocked.
- If you have forgotten your user name or password, you can reset your password or retrieve your username by clicking on “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username.” You may do this by clicking on “Forgot Username” on the log in page, OR click on “Need Help Logging In?” on the log in page and then on “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username.”
- If you are having trouble accessing My Account (receive My Account Not Available error message or blank page), please try clearing your browser cache and delete cookies. If the issue persists, contact Technical Support at the above phone number.
- Once signed in to My Account, if you are not able to see the Health Assessment link under the MyHealth tab at the top of the page (or under Quick Links on the right side of the screen) or you cannot see Blue Rewards under the My Health tab (HealthyBlue members only), or the links are not working (grayed out or nothing happens on click) try disabling pop up blockers.
Need additional help? Read the Wellness Program Support Guide or contact the PSA Benefits Hotline at 1-877-716-6618.
*If you use your HSA to pay a portion of the deductible you are being reimbursed, you should notify your employer of the reimbursement and contact your tax advisor regarding any potential tax consequences.