The benefits of the Ignatius Scholars program are:
- Scholarly engagement with Loyola faculty and administrators through math instruction, reading/writing workshops, and academic enhancement workshops.
- Room and board included during the summer program.
- Registration in one of four Pre-Fall Programs
- $500 stipend awarded. Participants will receive half of the stipend at the end of the summer program in August. The remainder will be provided at the end of the program in December.
- Enhanced orientation to Loyola and Baltimore through social excursions.
- Opportunities to meet other students with similar passions about their educational goals.