Learn more about Loyola's array of graduate programs offered by the Sellinger School of Business. Admissions advisors will be on hand to answer questions about program formats, upcoming classes, and the admissions process. Information sessions are regularly hosted both on campus and online.
Test Drives give prospective students a taste of the Loyola experience by visiting a class to see our professors and students in action. Test Drives for cohort programs are also arranged through the Office of Graduate Business Programs. If you are unable to make a scheduled group Test Drive session but would like to visit a class or tour campus individually, please contact an admissions advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Campus addresses and directions are available here.
- MBA/MSF Info Session & Class Test Drive - Tues. Jan. 24, 5:30-7:00 PM, Columbia
- All Programs Info Session - Sat. Jan. 28, 10:00-11:00 AM, Timonium
- MAcc Info Session - Evergreen Campus - Mon. Jan. 30, 1:00-1:50 PM, Baltimore
- ELMBA Info Session - Evergreen Campus - Thurs. Feb. 2, Noon-1:00 PM, Baltimore
- All Programs Info Session - Sat. Feb. 18, 10:00-11:00 AM, Columbia
- MBA/MSF Info Session & Class Test Drive - Mon. Feb. 20, 5:30-7:00 PM, Timonium
Can't make it to campus in person? Join us for any of our convenient online sessions for more information.
Your attendance at any information session will waive the $60 graduate application fee. Please contact us at email@example.com if at any time you need to revise your registration.