Dr. Dawn Lawrie
Professor and Department Chair
Department Donnelly Science, Room 125
By appointment only
Dr. Lawrie specializes in Software Engineering, Computer Languages and Information Retrieval. She is investigating how information retrieval techniques can improve software engineering tools that analyze source code.
- Software Engineering
- Computer Languages
- Information Retrieval
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2003
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2000
- A.B. with high honors, Computer Science, Dartmouth College, 1997
- D. Binkley and D. Lawrie. Information Retrieval Applications in Software Development. In Encyclopedia of Software Engineering (P. Laplante, ed.), Taylor & Francis LLC (to appear), 2010.
- D. Binkley, D. Jones, and D. Lawrie. Information clustering for data structure definitions. In Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Human Aspects of Software Engineering, 2009.
- D. Binkley, M. Davis, D. Lawrie, and C. Morrell. To CamelCase or Under_score? In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Proram Comprehension, 2009.