Loyola University Maryland Homepage
News, Events, and Stories
- News Loyola named among top 150 "Colleges Worth Your Money"
- News Emerging Media program ranked among 35 institutions in the U.S. on PRNews Education A-List
- News President Rev. Brian F. Linnane, S.J., announces his plans to retire at end of 2021-22 academic year
The Loyola Difference
More than ready. Loyola Ready.
We believe a Jesuit education acquired at Loyola University Maryland best prepares you for academic achievement, the new world of work, and a balanced, flourishing, and purposeful life. From our strong academic programs to the thoughtful mentorship and guidance from faculty, coaches, and mentors, Loyola will help you discover your true potential. You’ll graduate ready for anything—and ready for everything.
Value & Outcomes
- Top 2% in the nation for long-term return on investment out of 4,500 universities
- 98% of Loyola graduates are employed, in graduate or professional school, or participating in a year of service within 6-9 months of graduation
- Top 2% for economic value added to the mid-career salary of alumni by the Brookings Institution
The distinguishing factors of a Loyola education
Academic Rigor & Excellence
No matter what you study, the future demands both depth of knowledge and breadth of experience. So does Loyola.
Advising & Mentorship
Loyola students are individually taught and taught as individuals. Deep, meaningful, and sustained mentorship and guidance are the anchor of a Loyola education.
Discover and forge paths that connect your passions and your values to your talents and professional aspirations.
This is Greyhound Nation
Our diverse, vibrant, close-knit community. Our spirit, traditions, and campus culture. All of these aspects define the Loyola experience.
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Loyola is committed to supporting and growing a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem for our university and our city through academic offerings, dedicated programs and resources for students, and our Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Anchored in Baltimore
Loyola University Maryland attracts students who are also attracted to Baltimore: individuals eager to shape their lives—and their city—according to their ideals. Our city provides the ideal extended classroom for Loyola’s exceptional Jesuit liberal arts education.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are steadfastly committed to the well-being and success of all members of our campus community. This includes a strong and active commitment to promoting—and celebrating—diversity, equity, and inclusion, so that all persons at Loyola feel a sense of belonging and value.
Loyola Ready Video
Ready to learn, lead, and serve in our diverse and changing world