Part-Time MBA Program
Gain access to Sellinger’s unrivaled and influential alumni network through the part-time, Professional’s MBA. Designed for working professionals, you won’t have to put your life on hold to achieve your goals—manage your program at your own pace, with the help of your dedicated program advisor, in the format that works best for you. Regardless of your path in the Professional’s MBA, our renowned faculty and executives in residence, rigorous curriculum, experiential learning, opportunities for mentorship, and career services, work together to go beyond theory and enhance your professional growth, preparing you to be more than ready for whatever’s next in your career.
- $1,080 Per Credit
- Blended or fully online
No GMAT/GRE Required
- 39 Credits
- Start in Fall, Spring or Summer
- Choose From Five Specializations
Professional's MBA Specializations
Customize your program by aligning your course choices with personal interests and career goals. We currently offer
five specializations in a variety of top industry focus areas:
An Overview of the Professional's MBA Program
- 8-week courses
- Primarily in a hybrid format with courses consisting of one in-person class session and one online asynchronous session per week.
- In-person courses take place at our Graduate Campus in Timonium, with select courses available in downtown Baltimore.
- Options for online courses are available with fully asynchronous courses or courses with a weekly online synchronous component.
- 8-week courses
- 100% online
- Primarily asynchronous
- Small class sizes provide for a personalized student experience and opportunities for faculty and student interaction
Students in both formats complete the program at their own pace—typically finishing in 2–3 years—and have access to resources in career services, mentoring, networking, and study tour opportunities. Our dedicated program advisors work with each student to design an individualized plan – keeping specialization, pace, preferred format and location in mind.
The Professional's MBA consists of 39 credits and includes 10 core courses designed to provide breadth and depth in all functional areas of business, plus 3 electives. Once enrolled, students can earn credit for up to two core courses by passing a proficiency exam; exams are available for the following specified courses: Managerial Economics; Applied Business Statistics; and Financial Strategy.
30 credits total
Accounting for Decision Making
Applied Business Statistics
Leadership and Ethics:
Leading and Managing People
Law, Ethics, and Social Responsibility
Operations and Process Strategies
Emerging Technologies and Analytics
Strategic Management (capstone)
9 credits total
Students select three electives in the specialization of their choice.
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: November 1
Summer Semester: March 1
Apply by the priority deadline for best award consideration. Learn more about Sellinger scholarships and awards.
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Summer Semester: April 1
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the general deadline on a space-available basis.
How to Apply
The following should be completed with the online application:
- Online application form; non-refundable fee of $60
- Applicants should select specialization area of interest when they apply
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Essay/personal statement OR virtual interview
- Official transcripts from degree-granting institutions
- One professional letter of recommendation
Applicants who have not earned (or will not be earning) a bachelor's or higher degree from a college or university where English is the sole language of instruction are required to provide official English language examination scores.
Additional Admissions Details Apply Now
Double Greyhound Alumni Discount
A 15% tuition discount is now available to Loyola alumni admitted to the part-time MBA program beginning in the 2021-2022 academic year and beyond. Learn More >>