Part-Time MBA Specializations
Loyola's part-time Professional's MBA program encourages students to customize the curriculum by aligning their course selections with career goals and personal interests. The Loyola MBA currently offers five MBA specializations in today's top industry focus areas. The following PMBA specializations are currently available:
- Data Analytics and Digital Technologies - The data analytics and digital technologies MBA specialization is designed to give students the skills and knowledge to understand, manage, and apply analytics to business problems and influence strategic decisions. Students can also earn a SAS Institute joint certificate in business intelligence and data mining.
- Finance - The finance MBA specialization prepares students with in-depth courses that advance the understanding of issues particular to the field of finance, including investments, portfolio management, derivative securities, capital markets, corporate finance, international finance, and financial institutions.
- Interdisciplinary Business - The interdisciplinary business MBA specialization is designed for students who prefer to study a variety of business topics, combining elective courses from more than one specialization area. These students can customize their learning to meet their specific career goals.
- Management - The management MBA specialization allows students to develop leadership, negotiation, entrepreneurship, innovation, and strategic risk management skills to promote mastery of the management processes for organizations of all sizes.
- Marketing - The marketing MBA specialization explores the components of marketing management, including marketing strategy, consumer behavior, customer experience, sales management, digital marketing and analytics, and international marketing.