MBA Specialization in Marketing
The Loyola MBA specialization in marketing explores the components of marketing management, including marketing strategy, consumer behavior, customer experience, sales management, digital marketing and analytics, and international marketing.
To earn this specialization, students complete three marketing electives. Course offerings may include:
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Experience Design and Delivery
- Customer-Focused Innovation Management
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Emerging Trends in Global Marketing
- International Study Tour: International Marketing
- Strategies for Marketing Communication
- Special Topics in Marketing*
* Special topics courses in marketing are updated by academic year or term to discuss contemporary issues in marketing and to meet the needs and requests of students.
Ready to Take Your Next Step?
Apply Now Request Info Schedule a Call
In addition to marketing, our Professional’s MBA program can be customized for four other specializations: